Pages

mercredi 14 novembre 2012

Pictures. Pictures. AKA Pinterest boards

I've been more active on Pinterest lately, less active on blogs...watching those pictures and images is just too pleasant and effortless and wonderful and inspiring and...time consuming.

Writing seems like work sometimes, especially when I feel I should have something interesting to write about, or different, or cool...which is not always the case for any blogger, even if this is not a valid argument for not writing. I love to write. I should write. I should just love looking at pictures less. Hm.

So why don't I share with you some my wonderful Pinterest boards for a change!
Just click on the titles below.


Part I
You will love my Home pics selection. I so do.

fashion

Photo of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pin
fabrics and wallpaper                                                                              

Photo of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pinPhoto of a pin


Home                                                                              

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comments are welcome! Thank you,
Nina