Pages

mardi 16 octobre 2012

Projects (II) - home

Following my Projects post, here is my inspiration for the second part of the... 'big project' let's call it. I am a bit overwhelmed thinking about all the steps I need to take into consideration. Need a project name, logo, website, process...and of course, pieces! Most of which I will be making myself.

Categories are to be finalized soon, but will most likely be : ready to wear (clothing) - see post Projects I,- home (items mostly fabric related), vintage ('treasure hunts', since in France flea and antique markets, or brocantes, are a must and such a pleasure) and perhaps a paper category later on since I love nice paper so much (cards and notes).

Today, for the home. Again, images via Pinterest and other blogs. I saved the images on the Ipod and that did not save the source, so please forgive me if I do not mention you, but I gladly will if you tell me. I simply cannot remember where all the pics come from.
 
 
 Look at the lovely pillows below,
pic from A Little Luxe, alittleluxe040708.blogspot.com
 an amazing interior design blog by the way, I just discovered via Pinterest

 
More colorful, statement pillows
 

 
 Monogrammed pillows. Classic and nice. 
  
Following 3 coming from pinterest via The Old Painted Cottage,  www.theoldpaintedcottage.com/
 
Ever considered dressing barstools? Not bad.
 
Embroidered/monogrammed sheets, pillowcases, tablecloths etc.
 
 Bedskirts!
 Table covers, table runners, table placemats


End table fabric covers, could add a great accent to a room or bedroom
 
Curtains. Awesome fabric curtains.
 
 
 Fabric shower curtains - for kids' baths also!
 
 Wall hangings - plants and plant sketches

 Painted fabric wall panels
 
 
 
And probably more for your unique amazing beautiful home!
 
 

 
 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comments are welcome! Thank you,
Nina