Pages

mardi 30 octobre 2012

Crafty projects

I just ordered about 450 buttons for my (clothing) projects. 450 because they come in minimums of 150 per piece, so in fact I have only 3 designs. Yeap.
But look at the beautiful things you can do with buttons!
 
 
 
 
 
These are part of my 'studio' board on Pinterest. Found all  kinds of cool things to craft over there,
like this piece which I am planning to reproduce for my daughter's room:
 
 
And this

And this one as a starter for the next birthday!
Birthday Questions - every year on their birthday you ask the same questions and see how their answers change over the years! Add a pic and make a book out of it.
 Originaly pinned by Nicole Reaves onto kids birthday party ideas
 
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your comments are welcome! Thank you,
Nina